Why go for Tandem Paragliding | Bir Billing?
5% GST EXTRA
- Region: Bir Billing (H.P.)
- Places covered: Bir – Billing
- Elevation: 3050 meters approx.
- Flight Time: 15 – 30 Minutes
YOUR GUIDE TO TANDEM PARAGLIDING | BIR BILLING
- Fly Like a bird ! Tandem Paragliding is safe and exhilarating !!
- Short briefing and safety lesson
- Tandem flights usually last around 30 minutes
- Transportation from landing point to take off point only
- Video Packages available for all Tandems | Costs Extra
- Tandem Paragliding in BIR BILLING
- Experience the feeling of flying during a tandem paragliding ride
- Enjoy aerial views of the vast DHAULADHAR and PIR PANJAL Hills in the company of a certified paragliding instructor
- Hotel Pick up and Drop | Costs Extra
- Panoramic View of Dhauladhar
- Overwhelming Green Nature
Region: Joginder Nagar Valley (Himachal Pradesh)
Meeting Point: Paragliding Landing Site, Bir
Ending point: Paragliding Landing Site, Bir
- Arrive in Bir @Meetup
- Transport From Bir To Billing (also called take off point)
- All equipment is provided and no experience is necessary! Have a Short briefing and safety lesson, before taking off on your tandem flight, which will usually last between 10 and 30 minutes depending on weather conditions
- Experienced Tandem Instructor piloting your flight will Launch From Hill top and soar like a bird along the Mountains
- After Landing, flying over
Accommodation Camping Type Accommodation Three Nights Camping during Trek Dome Tents, Mattresses and Sleeping Bags Mess Tent for the Group Toilet Tents (Pit Style) Food Lunch / Refreshment on the Way All Meals (Veg.) during the Trek All Meals Cooked in Hygienic Conditions Kitchen Tent, Equipment & All Rations Natural Spring / Purified Water during Trek
- One Qualified Trek Leader/ Certified Experinced Paragliding Pilot
One Assistant Trek Leader / Local Guide Cook Helpers Porters / Mules (for Equipment)
Safety & Rescue
- Mountaineering Course Qualified Trek Leader
- Local Support Team for Geographical Intelligence
Crampons to the Trekkers (if Required) Crampon training before the use of crampons Rope-up (if required)
- First-Aid Medical Kit with the Team
- Equipment Purchase and Rental Support
Maximum 08 – 12 Trekkers in a Batch
- Permits up to Rs. 100
- Service Tax + Swachh Bharat Cess of 4.5% on Total Billing
- Any additional permit cost if charged over Rs. 100
- Tips, Gratitude to the Team
- Any Other Service Not Mentioned Above in Inclusions
*For Travel Insurance, booking must be made at least two weeks prior to the departure date.
MadTrek expects you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t want to carry your backpack so you can give it to porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 400/- extra per day per bag.
You need to pay at least 50% of the booking amount as advance to make a booking.
|Cancellation Time||Cancellation Fee|
|30 days or more prior to check-in date||FREE Cancellation (100% refund)|
|Between 15 to 30 days of check-in date||50% advance amount|
|Less than 15 days of check-in date||100% advance amount|
How to Cancel
You can call us on +91-9501919864 to cancel your booking. The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 4 working days. However, it may take additional 3-14 working days to reflect in your account, depending on the processing time taken by your bank.
Follow us on FB