YOUR GUIDE TO MANALI TOUR
Meetup @Barshaini on arrival…
- Start trekking towards Kheerganga
- Trek | Barshaini to Kheerganga via Kalga Village | 12 Kms | 5-6 hours
- You will pass through the dense foliage of trees and the river Parvati accompanying you on the journey.
- After reaching the top, you will have to check into the camps alloted.
- You can enjoy a dip in the hot water springs of Parvati Kund to wash off the strenuous journey of the day.
- DJ and BONE fire and dinner 8:30 to 9:30PM
- Overnight stay at camp in Kheerganga (triple/quad sharing basis)
- Accompany of MadTrek guide
- 5PM @Evening tea and snacks on arrival in Kheerganga camp
- 8PM @Dinner at Kheerganga camp
- 7PM @Bonfire if weather permits
- Camping style accommodation
- Forest Entry Charge INR 50 extra.
- In case of operational issues, camps will be pitched at Rudranaag
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are not included in the package cost
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be in part of the deal
- Stay due bad weather or government restrictions will be provided in dorms or hall instead of camps.
Wake up in the middle of the beautiful mountains.
- 8:00 AM @Have breakfast and prepare yourself to check out of the camps.
- You will retrace the entire Kheerganga trek back to Barshaini.
On arrival at Barshaini, trek ends.
- Trekking | Camping
- Camp Setup | Camp hygiene
- Delicious food
- Bonfire n fun (If weather permits)
- Un explored and Hidden
- Beautiful view of Parvati valley
- Relaxing Experience at camp
- Bath inside khir ganga hot springs
- Feel more close to mother nature
- Rich Flora And Faun
- Overnight Stay in tents
- SwissCamping Type Accommodation
- Two Nights at Riverside Swiss Camp
- Swiss Tents, Mattresses and Sleeping Bags
- Mess Tent for the Group
- Attached English Toilets with all Tents
- Lunch/Dinner/Breakfast/Refreshments as per itineray
- All Meals (Veg./non veg) as per itinerary
- All Meals Cooked in Hygienic Conditions
- Kitchen Tent, Equipment & All Rations
- Natural Spring / Purified Water during stay
- One Qualified Trek Leader
- One Assistant Trek Leader / Local Guide
- Porters / Mules (for Equipment)
Safety & Rescue
- Mountaineering Course Qualified Trek Leader
- Local Support Team for Geographical Intelligence
- Crampons to the Trekkers (if Required)
- Crampon training before the use of crampons
- Rope-up (if required)
- First-Aid Medical Kit with the Team
- Equipment Purchase and Rental Support
- Maximum 08 – 12 Trekkers in a Batch
- Permits up to Rs. 100
- GST as applicable
- Any additional permit cost if charged over Rs. 100
- Tips, Gratitude to the Team
- Any Other Service Not Mentioned Above in Inclusions
*For Travel Insurance, booking must be made at least two weeks prior to the departure date.
MadTrek expects you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t want to carry your backpack so you can give it to porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 400/- extra per day per bag.
You need to pay at least 50% of the booking amount as advance to make a booking.
|Cancellation Time||Cancellation Fee|
|30 days or more prior to check-in date||FREE Cancellation (100% refund)|
|Between 15 to 30 days of check-in date||50% advance amount|
|Less than 15 days of check-in date||100% advance amount|
How to Cancel
You can call us on +91-9501919864 to cancel your booking. The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 4 working days. However, it may take additional 3-14 working days to reflect in your account, depending on the processing time taken by your bank.